(Click Here to see a sample of the Armor of God Bible Study)
Quiet Times for Kids Presents:
THE ARMOR OF GOD BIBLE STUDY
BIBLE DIORAMA LEGO® PHOTO CONTEST
Rules & Guidelines
How to Enter
- Purchase the 6 week Armor of God Bible Study produced by Quiet Times for Kids.
- Choose a Bible verse to illustrate with your Lego creation.
- Build a LEGO creation demonstrating some aspect of the Bible Study, or scripture verse therein and take a picture of it.
- Write or type the Bible verse you chose and put it on your diorama.
- Take a picture of your Lego Bible Diorama.
- Send your photo via email to email@example.com no later than midnight MST of August 31, 2011
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
All entries will be judged on the basis of:
- Originality (40%)
- Creativity (40%)
- Building techniques, engineering, and detail of design (20%)
All decisions by the judges will be considered final.
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Vision Forum Military Special Forces Building Set
1. Participants must use your own Lego®, Duplo, Megablocks or other Lego® compatible plastic bricks in the making of the creation but are not limited to those materials – you can also use other materials such as paper and clay to make props and such.
2. Entries must be your own creation, not a Lego® designed kit, project found online, in a magazine etc.
3. One entry per participant.
4. Your creation must fit within a space of 24 by 24 inches. Your completed project may be no taller than
two feet tall.
5. Contest is open to participants 15 years and younger.
6. Your diorama must have the Bible verse you are illustrating written on it somewhere.
7. Include a written explanation of the idea/inspiration for your creation to help the judges make their determinations in the email containing the photo.
Disclaimer: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize
or endorse this contest.
Below you will find a few samples of Lego Bible Dioramas: